I Was a Stranger, Day 24: Colin Kaepernick



My friends know I am no football fan, but I do admire the way Colin Kaepernick walks his talk.

What did Kaepernick do the day after "President" Trump continued to insult him for no reason? He donated $50,000 to Meals on Wheels! He also gave generously to #LoveArmyForSomalia, an initiative aiming to ease the famine gripping Somalia that has left millions in desperate need of food and water. Consequently, the organization now has a cargo plane to fly supplies into Somalia.



This at the same time that Trump and his friends have "oppressively blackmailed, plundered in robbery, wronged the poor and needy, and abused the outsider unjustly." Add to that list the clueless Sarah Palin, who claimed that Kaepernick's donation was a "political stunt." Really.

Who's the better Christian, I ask you?

Read more of my "I Was a Stranger" entries here.

Comments