More of the England visitors

Saturday it was supposed to be horribly rainy, so we headed to OMSI. (In fact, the weather turned out to be passable.) The older boys hung out at the Game On exhibit, while the rest of us saw the IMAX movie, "Born to Be Wild" and visited other exhibits, including the Narnia one:

Kieran looking "scared"

Kath and Victoria in front of the wardrobe used in the movies

Trying out some swords and armor


Putting on a puppet show
Sunday after church we drove up to Lewis & Clark State Park, where we often meet up with my sister and her family. Somehow I failed to take any photos there! Then Kath and I left before the others and met my friend Shelia for dinner at Sungari Dragonwell Bistro, where the food was good but the service quite disappointing. Mike and I used to go there frequently, but they have changed their design and the clientele they are catering to, and I'm not sure I'll go back.

Monday Kath and I took my mother-in-law to Bridgeport Village, where at Coldwater Creek (her favorite store), she found a lovely outfit to wear to our sister-in-law's 50th birthday fete in France this fall (we are unable to go, sadly). After that Kath and I left for the Grand Lodge for a girls' night away. It's hard to beat their bunk rooms for $40 ($44 including tax). We had spa treatment--and had the spa to ourselves--followed by dinner and a soak in the soaking pool. It was lovely to spend so much time with Kath. We agreed that it was the most time we'd ever spent together. I only took one photo while we were there:

Kath sampling her first buffalo burger (buffalo raised a few miles away)
Next, the final installment.

Comments