Dumb as a post (DAAP) strikes again

Blogger Elon Green at Think Progress has compiled the 10 craziest things our country's favorite DAAP, Michele Bachmann (R-MN), has ever said.

Here's a sneak peek:
  1. The Lion King is gay propaganda.
  2. Abolishing the minimum wage will create jobs.
  3. Hundreds of scientists, many who hold Nobel prizes, do not believe in evolution.
  4. Terri Schiavo was healthy.
  5. Carbon dioxide is harmless.
  6. Americans would love to stage a witch hunt for the likes of Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid.
  7. Melissa Etheridge should change her sinning ways because she got cancer.
  8. It's not required by law to fill out census forms.
  9. Glenn Beck can fix the national debt.
Really.

Comments

  1. she was right about terry shiavo! at one point in her life she was healthy! ha, she apparently did well at the first republican debate, hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting, I can't seem to leave posts on blogspot anymore using one of my emails, anyway, this is jill, happy anniversary, you're very lucky to have found the man of your dreams! I'm still looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good point there (that she healthy at one point in her life). I couldn't bring myself to watch the debate, but she must have avoided saying anything crazy (otherwise we would have heard about it).

    Thanks for the anniversary wishes. Yes, I know I'm lucky. I'm sure your man is out there somewhere, trying to find you!!

    You should be able to comment with your name and URL--have you tried that? I have problems signing with my profile too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment