New Christmas music!

One of my favorite things about this time of the year is Christmas music. It's my holiday weakness. I wish I could play it all year long, but I don't allow myself to start playing it until the week of Thanksgiving.

Some of my favorite Christmas albums are ones I've bought fairly recently:

A New Thought For ChristmasWintersongJames Taylor at ChristmasCome Darkness Come Light: Twelve Songs of Christmas

And then I have some older favorites:

Holiday CelebrationHarry Belafonte ChristmasGo Tell It on the MountainThe Bells of DublinChristmas With The Trail Band - Live In ConcertJohn Denver & The Muppets A Christmas Together

And now I have three new ones I bought this month--by some of my favorite musical groups/artists! They arrived the other day and I'm just beginning to get a chance to play them.

A Christmas CornucopiaHolly Happy DaysJoy to The World

Such fun!

For a taste of Annie's album, check out her Dickensian video of "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen."

Comments

  1. Ooooh, John Denver and the Muppets! Classic favorite at our house, too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! It's a keeper, isn't it? I am old enough to remember the original John Denver and the Muppets Christmas special!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment