Dear readers, I need your input!

I am thinking about starting another blog just for my book reviews.

Generally, the "experts" advise bloggers to choose a narrow topic for their blogs. I have done just the opposite with mine--as you know, I post about parenting, raising boys, politics, music, travel, books, movies, you name it...all the things that I find interesting.

Now I'm wondering whether I should create a new blog just for my book reviews...and link it to Every Day Is a Miracle...or keep posting the reviews onto this blog. What do you think? If I don't hear from anyone urging me to keep them all on this blog, I will begin a book blog.

Do you read my book reviews? Do you like to have them as part of this blog, or would you rather be able to go to another blog just for book reviews (or not)? I'm often asked for book recommendations, and one advantage for me would be to just send someone to a (new) book blog where they are all in one place. But what to do with the reviews I've already written here?

I haven't had a lot of luck asking questions and getting responses on my blog in the past, so I'm not sure I will this time. But I would love to hear from you!

Comments

  1. I do read your book reviews, and my preference would be that you keep them as part of EDIAM.

    Arne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment