Wouldn't It Be Fun to Have a Girl?

I would have SUCH fun buying gorgeous little dresses and stylish tops and pants...like this one I bought for my little niece for Christmas! I must say that girls' (and women's) clothes are so much more interesting than clothes for boys or men. We have all the fun. And those poor little boys are stuck with sports motifs for most of their clothes.

Of course, notice the lack of pink. I don't have anything (much) against pink, but I think the proliferation of pink in little girls has gone way over the top recently. When buying clothing for girls, I do everything I can to avoid it.

On the other hand, I can only imagine how much money I would spend on clothing for my kids if they were girls instead of boys...I'm sure it's much less expensive this way.

Comments