My Little Peter Pan Who Doesn't Want to Grow Up

Said by Mike today when changing Master Nicholas' diaper:
"Soon you will go pee and poop in the potty and wear big boy underwear."

The two-year-old's response:
"I hope not!"

The new bed transition also continues to be bothersome for Nicholas. Tonight when I was putting him to bed, he said "I want my little bed!" (as he refers to a sleeping bag on the floor). I told him it was time for him to sleep in a big boy bed, but he was not convinced. We are hoping that things will improve soon. He's not sleeping very well, and neither is Mike (who is tending to him at night). My joint pain flareups from Fifth Disease seem to be the worst in the middle of the night, so we are a pathetic bunch!

Comments

  1. Kind of sounds like my house. Beau is going through an "I don't like my bed" phase and always winds up in our room. Makes for a very rough night's sleep! I feel for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment