Mosaic Marie

Thanks to my blogging friend Lizzi for this idea...and to Jennifer, who also did it on her blog. This was fun! (Directions at the bottom) Here is the visual representation of me:

This is what it stands for:

1.) What is your first name? Marie
(this photo is of Pont Marie bridge in Paris)

2.) What is your favourite food? Raspberries

3.) What high school did you go to? Beaverton High School

This photo is a program for a memorial service for James Erickson, who was the hugely talented drama teacher and director at Beaverton High School while I was there. One of my best memories of high school was being behind the scenes of the drama program (I worked the box office and concessions--was not on the stage!)

4.) What is your favourite colour? Blue

5.) Who is your celebrity crush? Hugh Grant

I know, I know...but I can't help it. I also like Jake Gyllenhaal and George Clooney...but let's face it, they have one huge flaw: they are not British. I just can't resist that wonderful British accent! Gee, I wonder why...

I always enjoy movies featuring British leading men and American leading ladies, like "Music and Lyrics" or "Four Weddings and a Funeral"...

6.) Favorite drink? Mojito

7.) Dream vacation? Greece

This was a hard one, but after seeing "Mamma Mia" again recently, it's definitely a place I'd like to visit. More of Europe in general, actually...also Italy, more of France, etc.

8.) Favorite dessert? Banana cake

Specifically, banana cake at Pambiche restaurant (this is an actual photo of Pambiche's banana cake!) It's soaked in rum and absolutely scrumptious!

9.) What you want to be when you grow up? A travel writer

I'm lucky that I already get to write in my current job...but if I could get paid to do absolutely anything, it would definitely be travel writing. I'd take the whole family with me and see the world!

10.) What do you love most in life? My wonderful family

I thought this photo captured my life well--being surrounded by active males!

11.) One word to describe you. Blessed

You can probably detect my interest in travel by looking at the photos I chose, can't you? :)

12.) Your Flickr name. organic_mama

Do you want to do this?
1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
2. Using only the first page if you can, pick an image. (Sometimes I had to go a bit deeper to find the right photo.)
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into FD's Mosaic Maker.

Comments

  1. So excited to see your mosaic. I love looking back at mine and seeing how it kind of sums me up. Plus constantly looking at Mark Ruffalo isn't bad either. I see we share a love of Greece. I guess I'll have to break down and watch Mamma Mia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not everyone loves Mamma Mia, but the scenery is great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment