Mamma Mia, here I go again

I admit, "Dancing Queen" was one of the first 45 records I bought. I sang along to ABBA with my peers during the 70s. But now I'm married to a true ABBA fan! Several years ago, we attended the Portland tour of the Broadway show "MAMMA MIA" which is a play set to ABBA music. I wasn't very familiar with the plot beforehand, so we found ourselves doing a lot of explaining to young Christopher at the time! We LOVED the play, and the music was toe-tapping fun.

I'm very excited for the movie (starring Meryl Streep and others) to come out this summer!

Have any musical, 40+ girlfriends? Pond's is sponsoring a contest to find a trio of women who best embody the sassiness, sexiness, and confidence of Donna & the Dynamos from MAMMA MIA! Lyrics are available via the website. Just click here for instructions (or to view a trailer of the movie). Videos are due to be submitted by April 30, and the winners get a lavish trip to London for the premiere. Sounds like a blast!

Comments