JK Rowling Outs Albus Dumbledore!


Albus Dumbledore
(as portrayed in the past several movies by Michael Gambon)

And what fun she is having! I have to say that I'm tickled to learn more plot details about the Harry Potter series than actually made their way into the books. Having finished #7 within a few days after publications, I'm missing the series already.

If you feel the same way, you might be interested in the transcript of JK Rowling's Q&A session at Carnegie Hall on Friday. SPOILER ALERT!!! If you haven't read all seven of the books, I urge you to avoid this link (unless you are like my mother-in-law, who reads the last page first of every book she reads!).

And what a kick! Dumbledore is gay! I love it! The plot details in #7 actually make much more sense, now that I understand a bit more of Dumbledore's motivation around the Grindelwald character.



So do you think that Snape was gay, too, and he was in love with Dumbledore? That, too, would explain a few more plot details... :)


As portrayed in the books

Comments