Message to my e-mail subscribers...blogs getting lost

The other day I did three blog entries in one day, and only one of them got sent out via e-mail. There must be something fishy with Blogger that limits a blogger to one e-mail a day--not sure what happened.

At any rate, I just thought I'd let you know that there are two more blog entries to view from that day: one about a really great way to help the women and children refugees from Darfur (I'm really excited to tell people about it!), and the other is a recap of the boys' birthday parties last weekend, with a few photos. Click on this link to take you right to the blog.

Just got back from the Oregon State Fair yesterday, and Chris and I went to the Chris Daughtry concert last night. We are now heading off to the beach for a couple of nights to celebrate the last two days of summer (before school starts on Wednesday)...I'll blog about the fair and post more photos when we return.

Happy Labor Day, everyone! (and happy birthday to Nicholas, who turns 1 on Tuesday!!)

Comments