10 things I cherish (Monday Listicles)

I haven't done Monday Listicles for ages--I think the last time was before my April blogging extravaganza (Portlandia from A to Z), after which my blogging has quieted down a bit...but I miss it! So what better way to get back in the groove than to start up again with Monday Listicles? This week, it's:

10 Things I Can't Get Enough Of!

1. Babies (just borrowing them for a bit--I had some good baby bonding time this weekend with this cutie this weekend!)
2. Raspberries
3. Books
4. TV shows with strong female leads (e.g., Homeland, Scandal, Orange Is the New Black)
5. Book group (love my book group!)
6. Listening to my 7-year-old sing Michael Jackson songs
7. Girlfriend getaways
8. My lovely husband! (looking forward to a getaway this week)
9. Watching my kids perform on stage
10. Time with my loved ones
Want to join in? Link up or read others at The Good Life!

Comments