So here goes--here are 10 places I've kissed and been kissed by my romantic husband!
|Dohtombori Bridge, Osaka|
2. My apartment in Wakayama, three months later, at a party we hosted and where I saw Mike again (and boy did we kiss...on the dance floor, constantly and incessantly on a moonlit walk, and so on, especially in the next three years!)
|In our fancy tailored clothes,|
Hong Kong, 1987
4. Hong Kong and Macau, summer 1987
5. Portland, Oregon, summer 1988 (when Mike came to visit Oregon for the first time)
6. Malaysia and Singapore, Christmas 1988
7. Udaipur, India, 1989 (where we got engaged)
8. Delhi, India, 1989 (having to say goodbye to each other for four months was excruciating, not helped by the hostile Indian policeman who forced us apart at the airport!)
10. Every day in Portland, Oregon, and everywhere we go, for the past 26 years and 2 months!
I'm so glad I married a warm, affectionate man, who still kisses me daily.
If you're interested in learning more about these adventures, follow my "Oh, the Places You'll Go" blogging in the month of April. I'm taking the A to Z Blogging Challenge, promising to post each day.
Read about more kissing, if you like, on the other Monday Listicles blogs.