I'm going to make this blog post short, after all the epic posts I've been writing about my travel adventures. March/April has been a crazy two months, between my hubby's 50th birthday, Blogging A to Z, my mother-in-law visiting and all sorts of family occasions, and additional crazyness at work...so I'm resolving to rededicate my time in May...to doing things that are good for my soul!
Top ten things I need to dedicate 30 minutes to:
2. Tracking what I'm eating...and cooking healthy meals and snacks
3. Reading, playing games, and hanging out (unstructured time) with my immediate AND extended family
4. Taking walks and bike rides with my family--summer's coming!
5. Purging possessions and organizing my house
6. Painting--so many of our walls need coats of paint!!
7. Weeding and planting some veggies
8. Spending more alone time with Mike
9. Spending more time with my friends
10. Being artistic and making music
There you have it. The shortest blog post all month.
Join the listicles lineup or read others at Stasha's The Good Life.