|With my sweet sixteen-year-old|
2. When 6-year-old Nicholas talks or sings in an English accent. Or when he sings anything! I think my favorite is when he sings "Electricity" from "Billy Elliott." He has a gift for accents, and another one for music. I'm constantly amazed by how many songs he knows. Phillip Phillips' "Home" is one of his current favorites.
|Cheers to friendship!|
4. Hearing my husband read from his writing. Sent chills through my spine! Can't wait until he gets published and has more opportunity to do this!
5. Making music with talented musicians. Did that this afternoon; great joy!
8. Going away for the night with Mike...just the two of us! We have a few gift certificates to use...hoping that once our life slows down a little, we can sneak in a few getaways this year!
9. Realizing how lucky I was to have been born to two inspiring, encouraging parents, who live near us and are very present in our lives.
|At our book group book exchange in December|
Check out some of the other "tiny joy" posts at Stasha's Monday Listicles page!