As for me, I tend not to blog as much. It's almost as if I cannot think of anything to say or I don't have the energy to say it.
The past few weeks have been stormy and uncertain for many people we know and love.
- Some friends announced their separation after nearly 22 years of marriage
- Mike's sister continues to struggle in her marriage and it's hard to be so far away from her
- Our beloved pastor and friend Laurie was diagnosed with breast cancer
- My maternal uncle is embroiled in family issues and my mom is finding herself in the middle
- My aunt who has been battling melanoma for years is in the hospital with a brain bleed and a new tumor in her brain while her husband (my dad's brother) continues to struggle with Alzheimer's
- One of our visiting priests and a wonderful man (who recently offered a blessing for the sisters at a Catholic church in Portland), Father Leo, suffered a stroke last weekend
- Another dear friend is waiting to find out about a possible cancer diagnosis