X Out Test Drive--in pursuit of clear skin!

Chris and I have been selected to test drive a new teen acne treatment product, X Out, made by Proactiv.

He is lucky to have pretty good skin for a 15-year-old boy, in spite of essentially no skin care regimen to speak of. Until recently, he had red patches on his cheeks, but these seem to have cleared up recently. He's looking forward to improving the overall condition of this skin by using this product. I'm looking forward to trying out a technique to make him more focused on washing his face.

X Out appeals to the tech-savvy, music- and culture-loving teen by featuring 2-minute videos that teenagers can watch while washing their face. As soon as I told Chris about this feature, he was excited to try it out.

Stay tuned for the progress report after he's been using the product for a few weeks (and washing his face every day!).







I wrote this review while participating in a test drive campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of X Out and received a X Out product sample to facilitate my review, one to giveaway, and a promotional item to thank me for participating.








Comments

  1. Well, I hope the product works well for Chris but, honestly, I flinched when I read the part about having videos to watch while washing your face. Really?!? SERIOUSLY?!?!? Wow...and we wonder why so many kids have trouble paying attention for more than 2 minutes at school. Now they even have to be "entertained" while practicing hygiene? :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I know...it's kind of silly. But honestly, my teenager is a "wired" kid. I haven't been very successful in getting him to stick to any kind of regular face-washing routine, so sometimes a gimmick helps.

    We'll see!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment