Favorite things

My handsome and talented spouse wrote today about his favorite things (blogs, that is) and mentioned this blog as one of his favorites.

Well, he's one of my very favorite things, and I am especially grateful today because he's on full-time dad duty (more than usual) so I can have a girlfriend night away at the beach with a few friends, one of whom is coming from Boise for the occasion. Mike's often commented to me that men don't really do that kind of thing...and they don't typically have long, leisurely lunches. What a shame for them.

I LOVE spending time with my women friends...it's one of my favorite things.

And of course, my testosterone-charged household is another. Thanks, honey, for letting me have an estrogen-charged night away! I love you!

The boys

Comments

  1. Hi Mike,

    What time do you want to the Brazilian transvestites brought round? The sooner the better as far as I am concerned as they are messing my place up with all their feathers and protuberances and I can't get in the bathroom. What's Portugese for 'stop using my razor'? They have also asked you have plenty of power outlets for their 'toys'.

    And yes, they are good with kids too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment