Methinks he protests too much!

I can't wait to see what Jon Stewart has to say about this.

When debate moderator John King brought up the elephant in the room (Newtie's ex-wife's claims that he asked her to enter into an open marriage), he fought back angrily:

"I think the destructive, vicious, negative nature of much of the news media makes it harder to govern this country, harder to attract decent people to run for public office. And I am appalled that you would begin a presidential debate on a topic like that," he said.

Let's not forget that this man carried on an extramarital affair with a House staffer 20 years younger than him during the Clinton impeachment trial and then married her...and defended his actions by saying, "There’s no question at times in my life, partially driven by how passionately I felt about this country, that I worked too hard and things happened in my life that were not appropriate."
What kind of DECENT man has two extramarital affairs, in one marriage after another, when one wife was suffering from cancer, and the second one was suffering from multiple sclerosis, and then attacks Bill Clinton as being immoral? I'm so sick of hypocrisy, whether it's from Repubs or Democrats!

Of course, Newtie got a standing ovation from the obnoxious audience, family values folks that they are. Because the media are leftist commies and always favor the president. I do agree that it was kind of tacky to open the debate with that question (couldn't King have waited maybe 10 minutes?)...but to blame everyone else for his problems, now that's just being a whiney crybaby. None of these people have the right combination of caliber, personal ethics, integrity, compassion, and professionalism to be President. The fact that people will actually vote for these buffoons makes me feel depressed to no end.

Comments