- Failing to take her daughter to a car show
- Telling her then-7-year-old son to buckle his seat belt or she would contact police
- Negotiating on the amount to spend on party dresses
- Calling her daughter at midnight to ask that she come home
- Failing to include money in a birthday card (which her son didn't like--the card, that is--and the lack of money)
- Not sending cards or care packages while her son was in college
Bottom line is it is one effective way to embarass their mother and stick her for the legal fees, while they do not have to pay their father's fees. I'm sure they're not hurting for money if they grew up in a $1.5 million home. I won't even go into the number of frivolous lawsuits filed in this country...and the fact they were allowed to bring this case to court, wasting Illinois taxpayers' money.
Instead of embarassing their mother, these two young people have stained their own reputations by leaving an internet trail showing that they are spoiled, overprivileged brats.