Power thought: "I release all criticism"

"I only give out that which I wish to receive in return. My love and acceptance of others is mirrored to me in every moment."*
This is a hard one for me! I am an oldest child, and I think this manifests itself in my high expectations of others. I especially feel this at work. If someone lets me down or does not perform well, I have a difficult time not being critical.

I can't see myself refraining from being critical, but one thing I could improve on is keeping my mouth shut and only offering my opinion on someone else's performance when asked. This would involve letting go and not concerning myself with how others represent my group. That's a difficult task. It's my burden, and one that no doubt I will continue to struggle with.

*Power Thought Cards by Louise Hay

Comments