Affirmation of the Day: I express my creativity

Creativity is important to me.
"My unique and creative talents and abilities flow through me and are expressed in deeply satisfying ways. My creativity is always in demand."*
When my mother is asked to describe me, the word "creative" usually creeps in somewhere. I can't imagine working in a job or living in a life where I was not able to express my unique creative spirit.

I have a closet full of craft supplies, and I often fantasize about a time when I could actually spend time making cards or other crafts. At times, I make gifts or cards, but I usually spend far more time fantasizing about what I'm going to make than actually making them! For now, I content myself with being creative on my blogs.

I don't know whether creativity is important to everyone, but for me it gives me a deep sense of satisfaction. I know that I need to carve out more time in my life for creative expressions.

*From Power Thought Cards, by Louise Hay

Comments