Life is precious

I was just in the middle of watching this very touching video this morning, the story of Nick Vujicic, who was born with no hands and no legs, yet is an inspiration to so many:



...when I received news that a friend at work just received word that her father had been killed in a car accident. She lost her mom a few years ago, and she was very close to her dad. I am left feeling very helpless and my heart just aches for her.

And I am reminded, yet again, that we should never sweat the small stuff. Our small, inconsequential worries are nothing compared to the loss of a loved one. Why worry that your arms or legs are flabby when YOU HAVE LEGS?

Stunned and speechless...hug your loved ones tight!! And appreciate the wonder of your own able body. Each one of is a beautiful being.

Comments