Now we know what's causing all the earthquakes...

When I posted a concern on Facebook recently, saying I was concerned to hear about all the earthquakes occurring around the world (and realizing that the Pacific Northwest is on a major fault), one of my Facebook friends posted this response:

"Mother Earth is cleansing. This is a time when we need to get back to living from her. End polluting her. She's yelling at us."

Some scientists conjecture it's global warming, whereas others say that the number of earthquakes is not increasing, but instead they are occuring in more populated areas.

But they all must be wrong--I have just discovered the true answer. It's women! So says a senior Iranian cleric. Women who do not dress modestly lead men astray, thereby causing earthquakes. Boy, I knew we were powerful but I had no idea!

Comments