I just don't get high heels...

When I was in junior high, I went through a high-heels phase. After all, I'm short! Wearing 3-inch heels added length to my legs and my height. I always went for sturdy heels that wouldn't fall off my feet though.

Check out these photos of currently fashionable high heels. They have got to be the ugliest shoes I've ever seen! It boggles my mind why anyone would risk breaking their neck just to wear the latest fashion.

Fast forward 30 years later, and you'll never find me in really high heels. My shoes must be comfortable! I have a few pairs of less-comfortable shoes, but I don't wear them very often.

Shoes, furniture, clothing--I am just not fond of many of the current styles! The other day I went shopping at the Rack, and I ended up buying two pairs of Born shoes with low heels. They are SO comfortable and I love the look too! In my opinion, life is too short to walk around in uncomfortable (and UGLY!) shoes!

Comments