Crafty Wonderland--Anyone Up for a Crafty Swap?

This idea comes from my blogging friend Jennifer--who I met via my One Year to an Organized Life blog...she too is following that book this year and blogging. I love finding interesting people online...people who I never would have met without exposing myself on the internet!

This is the game she is playing via her blog--think it's a distraction from organizing, Jennifer? (I'm all for distractions!! Plus it's a good way to use up some of those crafting supplies clogging up my study!!) Here it is:

You make something, anything, for five people and they have to do the same for five others:

Here are "the rules":

- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.

- What I create will be just for YOU.

- It will be done this year (2009).
- It will be something made in the real world and not something over the internet.

In return, all you need to do is post this text into a blog of your own and make five things for five other people.

Make sure to comment here that you are interested in my little gifty and then post it in your blog.

Void where prohibited, use only as directed, for a limited time only, store in a cool dry place.

Let's keep it going! Anyone up for a fun challenge? I'm always looking for someone to appreciate my artistic efforts! :)

Comments

  1. OK maybe it is a break from organizing (I'll take what I can get these days). However, I need to organize my bedroom office so I can find my craft supplies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment