We've "Misunderestimated" Him

I'm so glad that New York Times columnist Gail Collins (and many others, I'm sure) also noticed what I heard listening to dear old W. address the press corps the other night. I was driving home, listening to NPR, when I heard him tell the gathered reporters that sometimes they had "misunderestimated" him. I laughed out loud. Oh, how I will not miss having someone who can barely string an articulate sentence together represent our country to the rest of the world.

Of course, his inability to speak is one of his least-egregious flaws.

Comments

  1. I think my favorite Bushism was, "I know how hard it is to put food on your family."

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite Bushism was, in talking about hard economic times, "I know how hard it is to put food on your family."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment