Photos That Make Me Smile!

Sunday, in church, I couldn't resist taking a few photos on my BlackBerry of this wonderful sight, of our friend Oscar, in his late 80s, holding baby Michael (a baby of a family who takes in special needs foster babies). Oscar and his wife Mary have known me since I was about 4 years old, and I love to see them when I go to church...reminds me of my history! One of my favorite memories of Holden Village two years ago was sitting on the porch swing with Mary and others, passing the time. They are both wonderful with children.



You could tell he was just in heaven! I got the privilege of holding one of these sweet babies (twin brothers, born prematurely) a few weeks ago, and I know why he is smiling. Although I would never want to have another baby, I do love the feeling of holding a baby!!

And here are some sweet pictures of babies born in Kenya yesterday, named Barack or Michelle:










And finally, some great photos of today--the first day of a new era of integrity and justice!

Obama's first official photo in the Oval Office
Michelle and Barack together this morning

Comments

  1. Hi Marie,
    I here from Good Reads. I enjoy your blog and love your latest photos on it! The pictures of Michael and Oscar are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment