Getting Our Life Organized

Regular readers know that I'm on an organizing kick this year. In keeping with that theme, I recently discovered a great web site that I'm hoping will help us organize our family activities and shopping lists!

Cozi is a new web site that allows you to have a shared family calendar, color coded for each family member's activities. What's great about it is that it allows Mike and I each to update the calendar from our respective computers. It also has a place for us to put shopping lists--we've created lists for Trader Joe's, Costco, Target, Fred Meyer, etc., to remind ourselves of what we need to buy when we go there.

So far, it's really helping us keep our appointments straight.

It also has a family journal (haven't used that yet) and a wonderful photo screen saver. It uses "my photos" to create photo collages. It's great!

If you are looking for a way to organize your own family commitments, I encourage you to check it out.

Comments