Affectionate Obama

Three thoughts of the day on Obama:

1. I loved this slide show of the Obama family...I cannot remember ever seeing photos of a family in the political field being so affectionate and loving with one another. I love the fact that our new president is a loving husband and daddy.











2. Check out this piece by someone who went to law school with Obama...it's a very interesting look into the president-elect as a young law student.


3. I'm holding my breath to see how many women Obama appoints to his team...so far many of the names are men. We'll see what happens. So far, the things I'm hearing are very encouraging, including the fact that the Obama team includes this amazing, ground-breaking statement on its very impressive jobs web site:


The Obama-Biden Transition Project does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or any other basis of discrimination prohibited by law.

Now if only they can overturn Proposition 8 in California!


And I'll leave you with one final cool image--and then off to give my boys a bath!

Comments