The Joys of Autumn in Portland

The days are getting colder and the leaves are falling fast.

I love the smell of my boys after they get out of the bath!! Kieran loves it when I say that he smells so good I want to eat him up!!

When we go to the Farmer's Market, we park near my office and walk up to the market...Nicholas' two favorite things about the market are: (1) walking on the wall near the place where we park, and (2) seeing the fire trucks when we walk past the fire station.

On the wall, with Po and his baby in tow!


Sadly, the boys have inherited Mike's flat feet and both Chris and Kieran have pronated feet...and Kieran is not much of a walker. He starts complaining about his feet hurting after he's walked a block! We really need to take him to the podiatrist for bigger shoe inserts. So he is the one who ends up in the stroller most of the time, and Nicholas is the walker! The stroller also comes in handy for carrying vegetables. But I've told him that he's really getting a little too big for it...
For some reason, children are attracted to this tree and love to twirl around it while the band-of-the-week plays...

Po climbing the tree

Never without a book or magazine (like both me and Mike when we were kids), Chris looks up briefly to smile at the camera!

Comments