Fun New Diversions on the Sidebar

Thanks to my friend Katy, who has two great blogs of her own:

These Are the Knits I Know and Picky Eaters Anonymous,

I have discovered a cool site that allows addition of some nifty features to one's blog--including the very addictive spelling tool. Check out the sidebar and try it yourself! Mike and I were both expert spellers, and we tend to have VERY high expectations of Chris in that category as well. He does fine with spelling, but it doesn't come as easily to him as it did to us, and being oldest children, we are probably a bit too intense in our drilling of those weekly spelling words!

I also liked some of the other available features--this day in history, quote of the day, and word of the day. Let me know what you think by writing a comment if you are so moved!

Comments

  1. Thanks for the shout-out, Marie! That spelling bee is a wicked little diversion and if I'm not careful, soon there won't be much knitting to post, lol! I hope I haven't caused your work productivity to suffer ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment