Some thoughts on peace and Iran...

Here is my favorite quote about peace:

"Another plan I have is 'World Peace through Formal Introductions.' The idea is that everyone in the world would be required to meet everyone else in the world, formally, at least once. You'd have to look the person in the eye, shake hands, repeat their name, and try to remember one outstanding physical characteristic. My theory is, if you knew everyone in the world personally, you'd be less inclined to fight them in a war: 'Who??? The Malaysians??? Are you kidding??? I know those people!!!" --George Carlin

A coworker sent me the link to this wonderful web site yesterday, and I found it truly touching. Let me know what you think by clicking on "Comments" at the bottom of this post on the Web site.

http://www.lucasgray.com/video/peacetrain.html

Comments